I have read several bloggers’ posts who accepted awards and have often wondered what that would be like. Did not expect to be nominated this early in my blogging experience. Thank you Zen Scribbles.
Now I am to write seven things about me:
1. I love music but hate concerts. I avoid them as much as possible. I don’t like how loud they are, how crowded they are, and that I can’t understand the lyrics.
2. Growing up we didn’t watch tv. My parents got rid of our television when I was 3 and kept it out of the house until I was in my 20’s (this was because at 3 I was already a junkie, to this day if the tv is on I struggle holding a conversation).
3. My life is a musical. I do randomly break out into song.
4. I can swim like a fish but I really don’t like to. Not at all scared of drowning but I don’t like small boats. I am full of contradictions.
5. Another contradiction, my favorite times at work are when my boss and I are paying bills, which is our least favorite task. We both get really silly and laugh at the dumbest things just to get through it.
6. I am a closet fan of the Doritos locos tacos. Closet fan because I have food allergies and shouldn’t have ever even tasted them, much less repeated the offense at least once a month.
7. There are two young men out there somewhere that I consider my boys because they lived with us for 4 months when I was in college. I was mom for 4 months and whether they ever think of me as mom I will always think of them as my kids.